These images are part of a branding initiative for the city of Melbourne designed by Jason Little. I love the idea of the logo taking on a multi-faceted/pattern look – which I suppose represents the city’s diversity and culture. I love city governments that take an initiative in branding a city or even a country, in a way that is interactive and simply graphic/design based and not driven solely on some political message.
Things I love about Paris:
1. Parisians – their style, attitude and cool pace to living a big city life.
2. The Eiffel – because I’m an architect and because it’s a piece of structural lace that lights up a smile every time it sparkles.
3. The art of masters, of rebels and of the street.
4. Cafes that know how to make tea and croissants.
5. The windows and the shutters – because they are big enough to lounge in.
6. The fashion – on the street and in the stores – its all so sexy.