These images are from the fashion and lifestyle blog Très Bon Goût which shares a very cool range of lifestyle and fashion related images. I mainly follow the blog for it s collection of menswear. It’s neat, continuous scrolling visual feast of great mens’ style – vintage and contemporary.
Things I love about Paris:
1. Parisians – their style, attitude and cool pace to living a big city life.
2. The Eiffel – because I’m an architect and because it’s a piece of structural lace that lights up a smile every time it sparkles.
3. The art of masters, of rebels and of the street.
4. Cafes that know how to make tea and croissants.
5. The windows and the shutters – because they are big enough to lounge in.
6. The fashion – on the street and in the stores – its all so sexy.
Garance Dore, mostly known for her talent in illustration and street fashion photography has an unassuming little tumblr blog made up of a collection of inspiration images.
I love it because she is a pretty inspiring lady who has created an independent brand within the ocean of the fashion world, and a brand that sells not products, but shares art, experiences and insights.